Restructuring, Turnaround & Investment Banking Capabilities
Leveraging Seabury Capital Group’s 25-year history of advising hundreds of key clients in the airline, aircraft leasing, OEM, and defense supply chain, Seabury Securities is the industry’s leading practice delivering global investment banking and restructuring capabilities focused on Aviation, Aerospace & Defense, and Maritime.
Our award-winning team with global access is led by a large senior leadership team with over 25 Managing Directors and Directors, boasting superior industry knowledge along with best-in-class analysis, technology, and solutions, as well as unmatched depth of relationships with decision makers in industry, finance, and government.
Senior Leadership Team
Our leaders are pioneers in aviation and aerospace with decades of executive leadership, deal making, and problem solving experience.
Multifaceted Functional Capability
Our team of experts has led 13 of the top 20 airline transformations as the sole restructuring advisor. Our professionals have deep expertise in lessor restructurings, helicopter operators, aerospace supply chain turnarounds, and maritime transformations, having conducted the restructuring of over $100 billion of obligations.
Restructuring & Turnaround Expertise
Through the alliance between Seabury Securities and Seabury Consulting (now part of Accenture), we deliver a full spectrum of value added services to assist industry in restructuring, turnarounds, cost control, M&A, and other strategic initiatives.
Strategy & Business Planning
- Review and redefine airline strategy and vision given current market conditions
- Develop a corresponding new business and financial plan
- Manage corporate turnaround
Capital & Debt Raising / Liquidity & Cash Management
- Secure capital to finance business plan, including private debt and private & public equity
- Facilitate aircraft financing
- Enhance liquidity position, and establish cash management practices
Aircraft Commercial Strategy: Fleet, Network, Revenue
- Review current network and schedule and rationalize as necessary
- Optimize selection of aircraft to match network plan and growth strategy
- Improve revenue management
- Achieve best in class cost position: maintenance, airports, distribution, catering and other key cost areas
- Implement a cash conservation/working capital improvement program
- Institute a cash management program
- Implement organizational redesign
- Identify, recruit, manage and retain talent
- Advise in labor negotiations
- Review ancillary business strategy: Cargo, MRO, Catering, Ground Handling, Frequent Flyer
- Develop full potential plan
- Evaluate M&A or commercialization/sale opportunities
- Conduct due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Identify, solicit and filter potential buyers
- Coordinate deal process
- Manage the post merger integration process
Asset Financing Expertise
Our team provides unbiased advice in structuring and restructuring of debt facilities and leases, as well as assistance in originating and executing sale leasebacks, cross border tax leases, JOLCOs, export credit, bank, direct lending, insurance debt, and PDP financings.
- Fleet & Financing Strategy
- OEM Negotiation
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- PDP Financing
- Long Term Debt Financing
- Lease Renewals & Buyouts
- Fleet Monetization & Disposition
Seabury Maritime has represented a wide spectrum of industry participants in the financing and advising of freight transportation and related maritime projects, singularly supporting our clients’ vast array of challenges.
Sensible transaction advisory support
- Restructuring and balance sheet management
- Provider of capital raising services to allow our clients to reach their strategic goals
- Focused on providing best in class service and execution excellence on complex transactions to assist our clients in achieving growth
Global consultancy services
- Turnaround and operational management advisory
- We find strategic value across operating boundaries that translate to sustained competitive advantage
- Thorough understanding of the underlying competitive economics that drive decision making
Reference the Seabury Maritime website.
explore our businesses
Seabury Capital delivers diversified and responsive business solutions to clients across many industries
Managing funds with investments in aviation, aerospace, logistics, maritime, travel, and technologies
Providing secured working capital financing for manufacturers and other suppliers of goods and services
Delivering global restructuring, turnaround & investment banking capabilities to clients in Aviation, Aerospace & Defense, and Maritime
Delivering proven capabilities covering a full range of aircraft and engine-related services
provides cutting edge software, data and IT solutions for the airline industry
Providing solutions and financial products to match clients’ investment criteria