Founded in 1995, Seabury Capital provides investment banking, financial advisory, restructuring, software development and consulting services for all segments of the aerospace and aviation industries, as well as for the travel, travel technology, real estate, and insurance industries.
The firm’s professionals bring executive-level experience from top-tier Wall Street investment banking firms, “hands-on” management expertise from industry-leading transportation companies, and analytics from world-leading consulting firms. Seabury Capital employs over 100 professionals based in the United States and Europe, serving clients on all continents. Seabury Capital has one of the largest investment banking, restructuring and management consulting firms in the world dedicated to the transportation sector.
They understand – first-hand – the needs of their clients and are able to work with them to develop solutions, no matter how challenging the task.
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity and excellence. Seabury can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career — a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow. At Seabury you would be part of a dynamic, growing team. International travel and regular client interaction should be expected.
Seabury Capital and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
Seabury Capital is an excellent training ground to launch into numerous careers, we want our team members to consider the company as a viable long-term career option. Constant professional development is our team’s central mission.
- Immediate on-the-job learning: Regardless of level, we expect our people to perform and accept important responsibilities from day one we believe the fastest learning occurs through hands-on experience.
- Accelerated learning curve: You should develop as fast as you are able with no barriers or a large bureaucracy impeding your progress. We reward responsibility commensurate with ability, not just assigned title.
- Airline expertise: Our airline specialization also guarantees that each member becomes an expert. Instead of committing a significant portion of time during individual projects to “learning an industry” you will instead spend time building business skills with each new project.
- Merit-based promotions and entrepreneurial rewards: We offer competitive compensation and significant bonuses for strong performance. Consistent with our entrepreneurial mission, top performers will enjoy exceptional upside bonuses.
- Formal performance review process: Commensurate with a performance-driven bonus structure, our performance review process is a formalized annual activity. Both upward and downward reviews are conducted to produce a clearly outlined and thoughtful assessment of each team member’s performance throughout the year.
- Sponsorship and other benefits: In addition to general compensation, Seabury also provides highly attractive medical and retirement benefits. World travel: With clients scattered across the globe, our work provides the opportunity to travel to a host of locations for extended periods. The list of past and potential destinations includes: Australia, Europe, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Canada and South America.