Securities transactions in the US are conducted through our affiliate, Seabury Securities LLC, Member: FINRA/SIPC and, in the EU, through our affiliate Seabury Securities (UK) Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sell-side and buy-side transactions
On the buy-side we educate the client on the industry, evaluate the operational and financial performance of the target company, and evaluate the business in light of an extremely competitive environment and often capital intensive industry.
On the sell-side, we extensively prepare the client to ensure that potential exit issues are addressed in advance, a credible and transparent long-term business plan is developed, and the best possible range of potential buyers is identified.
Seabury Capital has performed extensive due diligence on a wide range of domestic and international companies that were privately held, publicly held and government owned. Each situation is unique and requires extensive knowledge of sector-specific operations, the wider industry and owner, and regulatory and governmental constraints.
- Manufacturing: precision manufacturing, fasteners, components
- Components and sub-systems: actuators, landing gear, avionics, power generation, connectors
- Airframe: composites, metallics, aerostructures, wiring, insulation
- Interiors: seating, seat components, lighting, connectivity, IFE, galley systems
- Aftermarket: rotables, repairables and consumables distribution, MRO, logistics
- Support services: airframe, engine and component MRO, ground handling
- Defense: electronics, optronics, training and simulation, maritime sensor systems, unmanned systems, private security
- Space: propulsion systems
- Aviation: E.U. and U.S. national and regional carriers, LCCs, cargo, ACMI/charter, FTOs
explore our businesses
Seabury Capital delivers diversified and responsive business solutions to clients across many industries
Managing funds with investments in aviation, aerospace, logistics, travel, and technologies
Providing secured working capital financing for manufacturers and other suppliers of goods and services
Delivering global restructuring, turnaround & investment banking capabilities to clients in Aviation and Aerospace & Defense
Delivering proven capabilities covering a full range of aircraft and engine-related services
provides cutting edge software, data and IT solutions for the airline industry
Providing solutions and financial products to match clients’ investment criteria